DEFINITION: Responsible for coordinating the daily operations of therapy services and the supervision of the Therapy Department. Provide therapy to adult and child survivors of sexual violence. Serve as the site supervisor in Lebanon County. Participate in Management Team for the agency overall.
SUPERVISEES: Provides administrative and clinical supervision for the following positions: Therapist, Child Therapist, Children’s Advocate
STATUS: Full-time / Exempt
- Oversee the supervision of and provide program development for the Therapy department.
- Develop, implement, and oversee Outpatient Therapy department. Act as the Direct Services Supervisor for the Therapy Department, coordinating and supervising all therapy services, case management, and review.
- Supervise assigned personnel in Lebanon and Schuylkill counties under the direction of the President/CEO in regard to agency policies and procedures. Assist assigned staff to meet goals and objectives and ensure that the Therapy department runs smoothly. Evaluate Therapy Department Staff annually.
- Provide clinical supervision for therapists on a minimum of a biweekly basis.
- Coordinate clinical team meetings on a monthly basis and Executive Director apprised of all meetings.
- Develop and present Community Programs and Professional Trainings in Lebanon & Schuylkill counties (community centers, law enforcement, schools, human service providers, etc.).
- Make independent programmatic decisions that affect the day to day operation of the agency in the event of any extended absence of the President/CEO or if the President/CEO cannot be reached or when an emergency situation arises.
- Serve as the site supervisor for the Lebanon County Office.
- Assist President/CEO with quarterly and annual grant reports. Assist with completion of contract renewals and other grant opportunities under the direction of the President/CEO.
- Develop and oversee new programs and grant opportunities under the direction of the President/CEO.
- Coordinate the Sexual Assault Response Team in Lebanon County and assume all tasks relative to that role. Ensure victim centered response is maintained through meetings, trainings, and case review.
- Complete necessary documentation in ETO software and monitor for accuracy and completion. Work closely with the Communications Specialist and Office Manager to coordinate client filing systems and data reporting.
- Assist with fundraising and funding reports as needed
- Assist with any other task deemed necessary by the Executive Director
- Maintain Client confidentiality.
- Provide trauma-informed therapy to victims/significant others of sexual assault and develop specialization in service provision through ongoing training.
- Coordinate and facilitate (co-facilitate) support groups or psycho-educational groups
- Provide support by taking on call rotation for agency’s 24-hour hotline and providing supervisory back up support on a monthly basis.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or related field.
- License to practice in the state of Pennsylvania preferred. LCSW or equivalent to practice and provide supervision preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ practical experience in the provision of therapy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervision.
- 40 Hours Sexual Assault Counselor Training / Agency Orientation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Comfort with computers and technology.
- Able to interact with people who are of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Act 33, 34, and 114 clearances.
- Must have own personal means of transportation.
- Bilingual Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference in hiring.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Send resume and references to: Admin@sarcclebanon.org or SARCC, 615 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042 by January 31, 2019.