The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR) is seeking a part-time Training Projects Assistant to support the organization with event logistics, data entry, desktop publishing, and general office administration. The position will be located in Harrisburg.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general office support for the training and technical assistance team.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration, travel, and meeting minutes.
- Assist with data entry related to training projects.
- Organize and maintain department supplies and printed materials.
- Design documents using desktop publishing software.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work within a team and effectively manage a variety of tasks. Requires an Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experiences.
Fill out this form and attach your resume and cover letter by August 1.