OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Black Women's Blueprint seeks a full-time Training and Technical Assistance Manager for it's Training Department to spearhead all aspects of organizational development coaching, technical assistance provision, curriculum development and training. The Training and Technical Assistance Manger will lead, develop and create some of the foundational trainings structures, operational processes and assist with culture setting for BWB and the Restore Forward Institute. Working toward sustainability, ensuring the future and building on reconciliation in the political moment
- Work with the Black Women’s Blueprint's team to design and build infrastructure as well as procedures for acquiring and sustaining external relationships and programs, partners and clients.
- Revise a roadmap and model for Restore Institute's suite of consulting services.
- Engage and manage a cadre of Restore Institute partnerships and corporate clients such as Grace Blue Partnership, Accenture, Microsoft, Google, Netflix, Lifetime/HISTORY A&E, HBO as well as non-profit coalitions, institutions and organizations.
- Develop proactive strategies and organize partners and corporate clients to respond to issues of diversity, equity and inclusion through long-term, sustained curriculum and modules.
- Facilitate timely delivery of responses for key and strategic training inquiries, follow up and document all inquiries and services rendered.
- Work with corporate clients and prospective partners to build their capacity to address racial healing and racial justice.
- Conduct phone conferences, virtual institutes, webinars, site visits and provide one on one or group consultations to ensure clients and partners meet their program goals.
- Engage in the development and/or review curricula, toolkits and other resource materials as necessary.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR THE POSITION:
- Must be willing to travel;
- Able to work a flexible schedule;
- A valid driver’s license is required;
- Experience in programs that address violence against women, training, conference planning, campus and community organizing around social justice issues, particularly working with women of color;
- Experience in planning training and building steering committees;
- A creative approach to developing skills in listening, communication and negotiating conflict.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, writing or similar field
- Minimum of three years’ training and technical assistance experience in nonprofits with proven success
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments
- Experience working with organizations and corporations
- Demonstrated ability to meet assigned contracts and training outcomes/ goals
- Availability to travel as required
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Allies and aspiring allies are encouraged to apply.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30.