DESCRIPTION: The Program Director is responsible for the management and program planning of all aspects of services provided by the agency. This is a full time, exempt position as defined in the Fair Labor Standards Act.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Oversees and participates in program planning and implementation for all agency services.
- Keeps abreast of current issues in order to incorporate appropriate concepts into the agency’s goals and objectives related to program services.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with legal and medical systems, funders and other community partners.
- Supervises four staff positions.
- Provides leadership and supports collaboration for all program services staff.
- Identifies resources within Blackburn Center and in the community that will enable the agency to achieve stated goals.
QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in social work, counseling or related field.
- Four years’ experience in staff supervision.
- Substantive knowledge of delivery of care in a human service agency.
- Four years’ experience in program planning.
- Experience in crisis intervention.
- Experience in residential services.
- Ability to manage collaborative relationships with key partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate the program philosophy of the agency.
- Commitment to the program philosophy of the agency.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Experience with detailed statistical reporting.
- PA and FBI Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Clearance.
- Knowledge of issues and dynamics of domestic violence, sexual assault, sexual harassment, child sexual assault and incest, and other crimes desired.
Please submit resume to: Executive Director
P.O. Box 398
Greensburg, PA 15601