The Clinton County Women’s Center (CCWC) is a private, non-profit organization whose members believe all people have the right to a life free from fear of violence, in the resiliency of the human spirit, and in the ability of individuals to control their own lives. Our mission is to provide quality services and community collaboration to promote safety and freedom from domestic and sexual violence by empowering individuals to define their own lives.
We are currently searching for an Executive Director who can lead the CCWC to excel in this mission by providing ethical, innovative, and compassionate leadership in oversight of operations at the CCWC. Our next ED will manage the day-to-day operations of the CCWC, including staffing, budgeting, and collaboration with other organizations through participation in task forces and membership delegations. The ED will also ensure compliance with confidentiality standards, funder regulations, and laws, including Title IX. Because of the need for community participation, the ED will need to be (or become) a resident of Clinton County.
The qualifications include
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and at least 3 years work experience. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Working knowledge of general PC operations, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License, use of personal vehicle, and proof of appropriate auto insurance and registration
- Willingness to travel as position dictates
- Act 33 and 34 Child Abuse and Criminal History Clearances and Federal Criminal History Background Check (fingerprint)
- A record that shows passion for our mission and an ability to work collaboratively with different groups to meet goals
- A record of successful grant writing
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances
CCWC affirms its support of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act as amended in 1972, and prohibits discrimination because of race, ethnicity, color, class, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, political belief, mental/physical disability, membership in the uniformed services, or national origin, in any terms, conditions, or privileges or employment. CCWC further affirms its support of the Governor’s Code of Fair Practices and PA Human Relations Act and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990(ADA).
Standards are available upon request