Credentialed Therapist Job Description
- Provide individual and group counseling for victims and families impacted by crime.
- Maintain a minimum caseload of 25 individual clients
- Maintain and update active case files including timely creation of electronic case notes.
- Facilitate or co-facilitate support groups.
- Provide on-going services to clients such as crisis intervention, hospital, police, and court accompaniment, and advocacy services.
- Participate in weekly group supervision and bi-weekly individual supervision.
- Assist in responding to 24-hour hotline coverage occasionally throughout the year.
- Master's degree in counseling, human services, social work, or other related field required.
- Active license is required (LSW, LPC, LCSW)
- Previous experience providing direct counseling services preferably to victims of trauma.
- Bi-lingual is English and Spanish preferred
- Proficient in TF-CBT
- Exhibits compassion and an understanding of the impacts of violence on individuals and families.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain collaborative relationships with coworkers, key stakeholders, and outside entities.
- Valid driver's license
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Life and LTD insurance (1st of the month after 60 days employment)
- Generous vacation, sick and personal time off
- 12 major holidays paid
- Paid hour break
- 403B Plan Enrollment and Employer Contribution after 1 year of full-time employment
*Successful applicants must be able to provide current PA State Police Criminal Clearance, FBI Criminal Clearance/Fingerprinting, and Child Abuse History Clearance.*
**RESUMES WITHOU A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 /year
You can apply to Crime Victims Council by mailing in a Current Resume and Cover Letter to:
Crime Victims Council of the Lehigh Valley
Attn: Director, Finance & Administration
801 Hamilton Street, Suite 300
Allentown, PA 18101
You may also Fax your Resume and Cover Letter to (610) 437-9394.