JOB TITLE: Fiscal Clerk
HOURS: Full time
CATEGORY: Hourly, non-exempt
REPORTS TO: Fiscal Director
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Assist the Fiscal Director and Assistant Fiscal Director with fiscal duties to assure separation of duties and to provide support for other administrative staff as necessary. requested. Process invoices and electronically record deposits.
- *Assist with managing of bills, invoices and other fiscal documents related to agency budget, including tracking hotel and rent invoices.
- *Assist with budget preparation preparing budgets.
- *Assist with management of multiple grants and special projects.
- *Assist in agency fundraising activities and events.
- *Inventory, maintain and manage gift cards for program participants.
- *Assist with preparation of 1099 forms.
- *Complete filing tasks, type correspondence and maintain files as assigned.
- *Attend staff meetings, and participate in in-service trainings and professional activities as assigned.
- *Answer agency business phone in a professional, courteous manner, take and redirect necessary messages, maintain records of calls, and expedite crisis calls.
- *Other duties as assigned to assure compliance with fiscal management.
FISCAL COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in accounting, business, or another related field is preferred or
- Associates degree and 2 years experience in fiscal operations and/or human resource record keeping including payroll functions.
- Must be proficient with computer skills and have knowledge and ability to use software including excel spreadsheets and word processing.
- Experience with accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Willingness to travel and access to reliable transportation is essential.
- Willingness to adjust work hours to coincide with priorities of the agency.
- Pass Act 33, Act 34 and FBI clearances.
- Must complete WRC’s required coalition approved training program within 6 months of hire
* Indicates essential job functions as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Peggyg@wrcnepa.org