Clinton County Women's Center, Inc., d/b/a Roads to Peace
Job Title: Finance Administration Officer
Reports to: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Full-time, non-exempt
Work hours: 40 hours per week, flexibility required
Travel Expectations: Some travel required
Salary: $23.50/ non-exempt
Board approved 3/2/22
Forward emails to: L.Ann Rawlings at HRExperts@CertifiedHRExperts.com
(Do Not contact the center directly). OR call 717-461-3177.
Provide support and help advance the mission, programs, and services of the Clinton County Women’s Center, Inc d/b/a Roads to Peace (CCWC-RTP) through quality and ethical finance administration while maintaining strict confidentiality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet quarterly with staff and the person monitoring their daily work to review work plans and funder performance expectations as outlined in the current Fiscal Year Grants.
- Manage dates and deadlines for all grants & reports
- Oversee and monitor Fiscal Coordinator’s daily work and provide on-going training.
- Assist Fiscal Coordinator with various tasks, including project modifications to funders.
- Quarterly payroll and tax filing & reports
- Year end: W-2’s – W-3, SIT (State Tax Filing), LIT (Local Tax Filing), Unemployment Compensation, 1099’s – 1096
- Assist Executive Director with research information for specific grants, grant preparation, filing
- Assist Executive Director as needed with year-end narrative reports
- Assist Executive Director with Annual Program Budget & Annual Impact Report
- Serve as Staff Insurance Group Leader
- Work with the Executive Director and Client Services Supervisor to ensure new employees have completed the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Maintain Personnel files, monitor training logs, ascertain all employees have current clearances
- Manage Emergency Food & Shelter Program grant and serve as County Chair.
- Oversee and renew service contracts, i.e., security system, computers, copier
- Maintain Equipment Inventory List
- Maintain all files and contracts to include new and revised documentation.
- Maintain strict confidentiality standards
- Assist and participate in training of staff and prospective volunteers
- Complete and remain current in all trainings, relevant to essential responsibilities, and expectations required by the CCWC-RTP funding agencies
- Participate in relevant task forces, committees, and meetings
- Respond to the needs of individuals impacted by domestic violence and sexual assault in the absence of an advocate
- Enter efforts and time in InSITE (Payroll Time Tracking System)
- Provide transportation for clients as required
- Assist the organization with technology issues, concerns, and trainings
- Assist with the maintenance and organization of the shelter, this may include cleaning, preparing rooms for resident arrival, intake and storage of food, personal care, cleaning supplies and other donations
- Perform other duties as required by Executive Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of general PC operations, Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and QuickBooks
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License, use of personal vehicle, proof of appropriate auto insurance and registration required and be available for travel as position dictates
- Act 33 and Act 34 Child Abuse and Criminal History Clearances and Federal Criminal History Background Check (Fingerprint)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged sitting, stooping, reaching overhead, lifting up to 30 pounds, ability to climb stairs
- Prolonged computer work
- The ability to distinguish letters and symbols, corrected vision, and hearing to normal range
- May require working under stressful conditions and working irregular hours
- May require exposure to communicable diseases, bodily fluids, and volatile interactions
- Safety equipment and procedures are available and mandated
Other duties as required
The statements contained herein describe the scope of responsibilities and essential functions of this position but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including but not limited to work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
- I am able to perform the above duties as they are written.
- I am not able to perform the above duties as they are written.
- ______I am able to perform the duties as they are written with the following accommodations: _________________________________________________________________________________________________
Employee’s Signature Date
Executive Director’s Signature Date