*Survivors of domestic and sexual violence and people of color are encouraged to apply.*
Victim Services, Inc. is seeking a Licensed or Pre-Licensed Therapist to join our growing team. Under the supervision of our Clinical Supervisor, this school-based therapist will provide individual and group therapy services to students in a local school district (Blacklick Valley).
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling and working toward clinical licensure OR Master’s degree in social work or counseling and valid PA clinical license (LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to interact with people who are of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Reliable, personal transportation
- Act 33, Act 34, and Act 114 clearances
Ideally, we are seeking an individual who is able to function somewhat independently and have the capacity to be compassionate yet resilient in the face of continued exposure to trauma. Self-care is a priority and will be an ongoing part of employment at our agency.
Successful candidates must demonstrate dedication and passion for serving survivors of violence in our community. For questions, please call 814-288-4961.
Extensive training in the treatment of trauma and grief will be provided (includes all training and consultation to achieve certification in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing - EMDR).
Victim Services Inc. is committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Master's (Required)
- PA LCSW, LPC, or LMFT (Preferred)
Work Location: One location