Victim Services, Inc. is seeking a Master’s level therapist to join our growing team. Under the supervision of our Clinical Director, this school-based therapist will provide individual and group therapy services to students in a local school district who are victims of sexual assault and other violent crimes.
• Master’s degree in social work or counseling and working toward clinical licensure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• The ability to interact with people who are of diverse cultural backgrounds
• Reliable, personal transportation
• Act 33, Act 34, and Act 114 clearances
Ideally, we are seeking an individual who is able to function somewhat independently and have the capacity to be compassionate yet resilient in the face of continued exposure to trauma. Self-care is a priority and will be an ongoing part of employment at our agency.
Extensive training in the treatment of trauma and grief will be provided (includes all training and consultation to achieve certification in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing - EMDR). Clinical supervision will also be provided to support the therapist in achieving their clinical licensure.
This position is funded for 34 hours per week.
Interested applicants should send resume or CV to Erika Brosig, Clinical Director, at email@example.com before July 10, 2019. For questions, call 814-288-4961.