Grant Fiscal Specialist
Victims Resource Center has an immediate opening for someone with a desire to learn non-profit fiscal grant writing. Must be detail-focused to ensure grant compliance and adherence to allowable costs. This hands-on position will create grant budgets, monitor the spending and develop modifications to grants as needed.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong inter-personal skills and an ability to communicate with a variety of people.
Victims Resource Center has been serving the community since 1974. VRC is a vital non-profit organization providing non-judgmental support and services to victims of violence, their families and significant others throughout Luzerne, Wyoming and Carbon Counties. Additionally, VRC provides a wide variety of prevention education programs. All programs and services of VRC are confidential and offered at no cost.
WHAT MAKES VICTIMS RESOURCE CENTER SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Company-wide passion for delivering quality services
- Commitment to our community
- Compassion to those we serve
- Generous benefits and paid time off package
- Degree/equivalent experience required
- Understanding of non-profit accounting and federal grants
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent math and computer program skills
- Strong communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
- To be considered, all applicants must include:
- An up-to-date resume
- A cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications and should be considered for this position (applications without cover letters will not be considered)
- Send information to: email@example.com
- No phone calls or emails