WOAR is Hiring – Community Outreach Coordinators
Job responsibilities include:
- Works collaboratively with other community-based agencies, schools, and other community-facing institutions
- Establish critical linkages to sexual violence information and services for community members.
- Use a multicultural approach to engage and educate the community about WOAR, its goals, and the availability of services for sexual violence survivors
- Engage community key stakeholders and participate in effective marketing and outreach campaigns designed to reinforce and extend agency visibility in the community
- Provide the critical link between the communities served and the internal WOAR teams tasked with providing the education and training activities.