Details: Assist the executive director in the administrative management of the agency. The operations coordinator assists the executive director in maintaining schedules, organizing documents, responding to correspondence, and maintaining productive relationships with board members, volunteers, donors, and the community at large. Assists Fiscal Director as assigned with fiscal reports, filing, etc. Oversees all office systems, equipment purchases and agency vendor contracts. (AA/EOE)
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Computer literacy is highly important. Knowledge of a wide variety of software is of significant importance, including Word, Excel and donor software.
- A minimum of two years experience in a secretarial role is needed. Experience in taking meeting minutes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Fundamental understanding of office methods, procedures and practices is necessary.
- Ability to maintain highly organized records and files and maintain confidential files.
- Ability to handle various special projects on an ongoing basis while addressing daily needs for the office.
- Ability to type at an accurate speed of 45 words per minute is an absolute minimum requirement.
To apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to Executive Director, WRC, P.O. Box 975, Scranton, PA 18501 by May 8, 2019.
Operations Coordinator Job Notice 2019 04 30