The Women’s Center of Beaver County is seeking qualified candidates for our full-time Director of Finance position. As part of the Center’s management team, the Director of Finance is responsible for all financial operations and works with the management team to implement the Center’s strategic priorities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or relevant field required. Master’s Degree preferred. Minimum four years of experience
- Proficient in use of accounting and expense tracking software. Proficient in MS Office, including Excel.
- Understanding of the general financial administration of a non-profit agency, including budget development, annual audit, cost allocation, and relevant financial reporting.
- Act 33/34/FBI Clearances required.
- Responsible for management of all financial activity and reporting for the organization. Manages the financial resources of the organization in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Compiles and analyzes financial reports for the Executive Director and the Board of Directors. Attends monthly Board meetings and works with the Board Committees on all finance-related concerns.
- Prepares grant invoices and ensures compliance with all grant financial requirements.
- Responsible to work with the independent auditor for completion of the annual audit.
- Develops the annual budget for review by the Executive Director and the Board of Directors.
- Prepares budgets for grant proposals and submits budget revisions to grant funders, as needed.
- Maintains accounts receivable, prepares bank deposits, and completes monthly reconciliation of all accounts. Responsible for oversight of the Center’s payroll.
- Participates in the development and implementation of all accounting-related policies and works with the management team to ensure effective operations for the Center.
- Supervises the Finance Assistant and Facilities Coordinator. Responsible for oversight of the Center’s buildings and grounds.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary: $67,000
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with low employee contribution rate.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time. Eleven paid Holidays.
- Retirement Plan & Life Insurance Policy
Submit letter of interest and resume by fax 724-775-2750 or email to email@example.com. The Women’s Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.