The Women’s Center is currently seeking qualified candidates to apply for a Therapist position working primarily with children and adolescents. This is a full time, non-exempt position. Training and team supervision is provided. Excellent opportunity to work with domestic and sexual violence survivors in community environments. The Women’s Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and committed to continually expanding the Center’s ability to provide culturally responsive services and a culturally responsive work environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field. Minimum two years of experience.
- Licensed Social Worker/Counselor preferred.
- Experience working with children and adolescents impacted by trauma.
- Experience with counseling, facilitation of groups, and crisis intervention.
- Act 33/34/FBI Clearances required.
- Responsible for providing crisis intervention and individual psychotherapy to child and adolescent victims of domestic violence and sexual assault on-site at the Center’s offices and off-site at schools and other community locations.
- Provide advocacy for child and adolescent victims with schools and community systems.
- Develop and facilitate psychoeducational groups.
- Participate in a rotating schedule for 24-hr crisis response services.
- Requires flexible working hours, including evenings, to meet client needs.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary: $21.34/Hour - approximately $44,400 annually
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with low employee contribution rate.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time. Eleven paid Holidays.
- Retirement Plan & Life Insurance Policy
Interested candidates can submit letter of interest and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org