Full time. 40 hours per week. Duties include: performing education programs, providing counseling, advocacy, and support for all child participants, develop and facilitate annual events for children, develop and facilitate parent support groups, assist Education and Marketing Coordinator in the development and implementation of Outreach and Educational programs.
1. Must have one of the following:
a. BS in Education: Elementary Education, Social Welfare or related field
b. Associate degree as above and two years related experience
c. High school diploma and four years related experience
2. Ability to relate to children and young adults.
Applicants must be able to:
1. Communicate effectively in group settings
2. Have strong organizational skills and flexibility
3. Have the ability to relate to children and young adults
4. Have a valid PA driver license
5. Must pass PA State Criminal Background Check, PA Child Abuse Clearance, and FBI Clearance.
6. Successfully complete the Center’s counseling/advocacy training
Letters of intent should be directed to:
Attention: Education and Marketing Coordinator
The Women’s Center, Inc. of Columbia/Montour
111 N. Market St.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The Women’s Center, Inc. is an E.O.E.
Survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence are encouraged to apply.