Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR) is seeking a part-time Customer Relations Admin Assistant. The Customer Relations Admin Assistant serves as the organization’s director of collegiality and customer satisfaction. The Customer Relations Admin Assistant provides hospitality support for PCAR and the National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC) staff, partners, visitors and guests, and provides administrative support to PCAR/NSVRC staff.
PCAR understands sexual violence as a social justice issue and works to prevent and respond to sexual violence within this framework. We are committed to nurturing a workplace that is affirming, inclusive, and respectful of all people and the ways in which they identify across race, class, ability, gender, sexual orientation, age, and other characteristics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with hospitality services extended to PCAR/NSVRC board, staff, partners, and guests.
- Receive and route inbound communications.
- Type, file, photocopy, scan and provide other administrative support to staff as needed.
- Assist with the production of newsletters and coalition-wide communications.
- Maintain supplies for staff and printing needs.
An Associates Degree; professional certificate; or two years related receptionist, secretarial, or executive administrative experience required. Bi-lingual Spanish literate applicants are encouraged to apply.
PCAR offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by January 3, 2020.
Begin your application
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape and The National Sexual Violence Resource Center provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Who We Are
Founded in 1975, The mission of the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape is to work to eliminate all forms of sexual violence and to advocate for the rights and needs of victims of sexual assault. PCAR partners with a network of rape crisis programs to bring help, hope, and healing around issues of sexual violence to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. PCAR:
- Assures that communities have access to quality victim services and prevention education by providing funding, training, materials, and assistance to a network of rape crisis centers that serve all of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties.
- Provides resources and training on sexual assault-related issues to professionals across PA.
- Promotes public policies that provide protections and services to victims of sexual violence, hold offenders accountable, enhances community safety, and works with media to increase public awareness, access to accurate information, and ethical reporting practices.
- Operates the National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC), which identifies, develops, and disseminates resources regarding all aspects of sexual violence prevention and intervention. NSVRC is the leading nonprofit in providing information and tools to prevent and respond to sexual violence. NSVRC translates research and trends into best practices that help individuals, communities and service providers achieve real and lasting change. NSVRC also works with the media to promote informed reporting.