This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for the relevant job opportunity.
Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the labor certification application to the appropriate DOL office with jurisdiction over the location where the alien beneficiary will be physically working.
An application concerning the employment of one or more alien workers for the following position will be filed with the Department of Labor (for non-schedule A positions), or with the Department of Homeland Security (for Schedule A positions). This Notice of Filing will be posted for 10 consecutive business days, not including weekends or federal holidays, ending between 30 days and 180 days before the filing of the permanent labor certification application.
POSITION TITLE: Information Systems Administrator
- Installing, configuring, and updating Windows desktop and server operating systems;
- Creating user accounts, security groups, group policies, and performing other Active Directory related administrative functions;
- Administrating DNS, DHCP, file servers and remote access to Windows system;
- Scheduling and monitoring backup jobs and performing file restores, as well as assist with testing disaster recovery capabilities;
- Installing and managing AVG antivirus server to protect against viruses and malware;
- Creating email accounts, distribution groups and performing other general administration of Microsoft Exchange Server;
- Administrating Hyper-V virtual environment;
- Creating virtual machines and installing business applications;
- Maintaining documentation of system settings;
- Performing HP Procurve Layer-3 switches and Cisco ASA firewall administration and having knowledge of troubleshooting procedure and Syslog;
- Administrating Allworx VoIP phone system, including deployment of desk phones and configuration of voicemails;
- Responding to help desk tickets in a timely manner;
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry standards regarding anti-virus and security efforts for the organization;
- Supporting other members of the IT team as needed to maintain a high level of uninterrupted technology processes for staff;
- Creating and maintaining current detailed documentation of agency information systems, databases, and telephone systems;
- Maintaining current contact information for consultants and vendors; and
- Participating in team and agency meetings, trainings, work groups and events as needed.
RATE OF PAY: Minimum $60,000
The employer will pay or exceed the prevailing wage, as determined by the U.S. Department of Labor
LOCATION: 2101 N. Front Street, Governors Plaza North, Building 2, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17110
HOW TO APPLY: Complete an application and submit your resume, cover letter, and other supporting materials by clicking on the following link:
This notice is provided in compliance with 20 CFR 656, 10(d). Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Officer of the U.S. Department of Labor holding jurisdiction over the location of the proposed employment. Contract information for these offices can be found on the internet at www.foreignlaborcert.dol.ta.gov/foreign/contacts.asp.
Specifically, any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on this application to Certifying Officer at the following address: United States Department of Labor, Office of Foreign Labor Certification, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410, Atlanta, Georgia 30303, Attn: Certifying Officer