The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR) works to end sexual violence and advocates for the rights and needs of sexual assault victims. PCAR partners with a network of rape crisis programs to bring help, hope, and healing around issues of sexual violence to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. PCAR assures that communities have access to quality victim services and prevention education by providing funding, training, materials, and assistance to a network of rape crisis centers that serve all of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties. PCAR provides resources and training on sexual assault-related issues to professionals across the Commonwealth.
PCAR is seeking to partner with an organization, individual or team to create content for a three-part online training course on cultural humility, language access, and language justice. Each module is expected to be 15 to 30 minutes long and the content will be adapted from provided materials. We are seeking creative developer(s) that have an understanding of effective online learning principles and emerging communication strategies. Additionally, we would prefer to work with developer(s) that have experience with other social justice or public health issues, and/or are located in Pennsylvania.
We are looking for a consultant or group who has prior experience creating online learning modules. This project will require collaboration and we seek a partner that would be able to complete this project by September 30, 2021. Successful respondents must agree to work within PCAR’s publication standards. All modules will need to be developed using iSpring and meet 508 Compliance specifications for accessibility for people with disabilities. PROPOSALS SHOULD INCLUDE
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. Applicant name and/or agency and contact information.
2. Describe relevant expertise and experience related to online learning development.
3. List specific work you have conducted with a similar focus and provide two examples of previous work.
4. Describe your proposed process for course development.
5. Describe your familiarity with 508 compliance, accessibility and iSpring.
6. Outline the time frame needed to complete this process and the estimated cost for development.
7. Provide two references from past work experience.
Proposals should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line " Cultural Humility Course Content Proposal."