REQUESTING PROPOSALS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SPANISH LANGUAGE VIEWING ON SAFESECUREKIDS.ORG SITE
The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR) is looking for a consultant or organization to translate materials on SafeSecureKids.org from English to Spanish language.
The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape works to end sexual violence and advocates for the rights and needs of sexual assault victims. In addition to Pennsylvania-specific work, PCAR operates the National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC) and is a partner in Raliance.
SafeSecureKids.org is designed to help parents, teachers, and caregivers keep children safe from sexual abuse. The website features free, helpful resources, videos and interactive learning activities to help adults have important conversations with children about bodies, boundaries and consent.
SafeSecureKids.org, is a joint partnership between Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR) and d’Vinci Interactive and is supported in part by The Commonwealth of PA, The Hershey Company, Penn State Health and Highmark. Learn more about supporting this project to keep children safe, happy, and free from sexual abuse.
We are seeking an organization or developer who has the ability to build functionality into the safesecurekids.org site that would allow the site’s content to be viewed in Spanish. Our goal is to make a one-click experience for users who would like to view our site in Spanish to have that capability. The site should also have the functionality to remember the preference chosen so repeat visitors do not have to manually change languages on each visit.
- Develop a one-click method for users who seek our content to transition from English language to Spanish.
- Must be compatible with Drupal 8
- Must provide users with the ability to have their preferences saved so future uses will not require language changes.
Note:Developer will not be required to provide Spanish translation or upload content to the site.
PROPOSALS SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Applicant name and/or agency and contact information.
- Hourly rate and estimated number of hours it will take to complete the infastructure.
- Breakdown of costs for development and implementation of the Spanish language components.
- Description of how development will be tested for accuracy and compatibility with the functionality of the other components of the site.
- Timeline of process and anticipated completion dates.
Proposals are to be submitted electronically to the following: Adam Kulikowski, Communications Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are welcome to ask questions about the RFP. Contact Adam Kulikowski, Communications Director, email@example.com
To be considered, proposals must be received by close of business, November 5, 2020. Applicants will be notified of the status of their proposal by November 19, 2020.
This project is contingent upon available funding