The Pennsylvania Association of Sexual Assault Centers (PASAC) formed in 2010 as PCAR’s network of contracted providers for sexual harassment, abuse, and assault-related services.
PASAC performs a critical role in the Commonwealth by:
Advancing the vision of the statewide network of sexual assault services providers
- Refining practices to continually improve services to survivors of sexual abuse and identify prevention programming needs, funding opportunities and resources to PCAR and its Broad of Directors
- Developing best practices for the field of sexual violence services and prevention
- Promoting policies, legislative changes and budget recommendations that advance and support sexual assault survivors, centers serving survivors and the prevention of sexual harassment, abuse, and assault
- Supporting the mission and core values of PCAR
- Participating in a forum for rape crisis centers to network, be informed of, and develop best practices for the field of sexual violence services and prevention
Five representatives from PASAC are currently represented on the PCAR Board of Directors. Current members from PASAC are: (Click here to view PCAR’s full board)
- Audia Boyles, Alice Paul House
- David Hyde, A Way Out
- Amber Morningstar, Wise Options
- Mary Onama, Victim Services Center of Montgomery County
- Michele Minor Wolf, Victims’ Intervention Program of Wayne and Pike Counties
- Christine Zaccarelli, Esq., The Crime Victim’s Center of Chester County, Inc.